With America’s Finest City as its backdrop, the San Diego Film Festival promises to provide the best in independent film all in a premiere environment. Whether you’re a filmmaker or a film lover our event screenings, interactive Q&A’s, industry panels, thought provoking narrative features and networking opportunities, are sure to have something for everyone. This is a unique cultural event providing audiences with unrivaled access to critically acclaimed films and the talent responsible for creating them. This is an event that you will not want to miss.
Redefining the film experience
We have taken this years Festival to exciting new levels by adding two new viewing locations, additional film categories, exclusive VIP events, and so much more. We invite you to be a part of the action, October; Paul Ruebens has nothing to do with this one!
- Access to over 100 films from 55 countries
- Two Film Villages: San Diego’s historic Gaslamp quarter & the new ArcLight Cinemas La Jolla
- New Film Category: Native American Voices, Action Sports, Family-Friendly, Music and Horror
- Interactive Q&A’s with filmmakers
- Top Hollywood Leaders bring their insights to Industry Panels
- Major Film Premieres
- Filmmaker Meet & Greets
- Exclusive VIP Hospitality Lounges for Festival Filmmakers and VIP Pass holders, Patrons, Sponsors
- Celebrity Tributes
- Filmmaker Awards Evening
- Major media in attendance
Address of San Diego Film Festival
Date of the SAN DIEGO FILM FESTIVAL
Top Events at the San Diego Film Festival
Opening night studio film screening, tribute to a director and actor, Filmmaker party, filmmaker brunch, industry panels, festival parties every night, world premiers for features, docs, and short films.
Type of festival: Film festival
Description of festival:
Contact number for information or vendors: (optional): sdfilmfest.com, email@example.com, (619)818-2221