Lamont bumpers On The Boulevard Festival Car Show By Viveta Mentzelopoulou
Lamont Bumpers festival genre: Culture fest
Top five best events at Lamont Bumpers: Car Show, Riverboat Rides, Live Music, Craft Show, Kids Zone
5 ways people describe the Lamont Bumpers: Picturesque, Quaint, Country,
Lamont Bumpers festival address:
Coopersville, Michigan, 49404
Official website of Lamont Bumpers:
Lamont Bumpers start date: 5/17/2014
Openings for vendors still available to purchase?: Yes – some spots open but vendors are prohibited from sales using the festival name
5th Annual Festival featuring the “Bumpers on the Boulevard” Car Show, Grand Lady Riverboat rides on the Grand River, Craft Show, Kids Play Zone, Live Music Chicken BBQ
Festival Day in Lamont Saturday, June 18th
Submitted by K. Lundquist
Tuesday, May 24th, 2011, 2:49pm
The village of Lamont is having a Festival Day on Saturday, June 18th. It’s a day for the whole family to enjoy. Events include:
* 5-K & 1-K Run beginning at 8:45am. Register by phone at 616-293-8810.
* A Classic & Antique Car Show will be displayed along the boulevard in Lamont. Call 616-5502 for a registration form or pick up a form at the Lamond Post office.
* Grand Lady boat rides on the Grand River with music. Prices: adults $5.00, ages 6-12 $3.00, children ages 5 and under are free.
* Master Theatre for children and adults at 1:00 pm behind the church. 45 minute high energy performances of folktales, Dr. Seuss fables and more.
* Arts and Crafts. Call Jenna Zematis for your reservation for a booth, 616-677-0155.
* Food – The famous Chicken BBQ sponsored by Lamont Christian School starting at 11:00am. Also available will be popcorn, pizza, ice cream and more.