While you may have heard some buzz about the 51th Annual Uptown Art Fair festival you will want to read some of the facts that make it one of the most loved events in the greatest city in the nation!
Dates: August 1st-3rd, 2014
Read below for the top 8 reasons you don’t want to miss out on the fun and excitement at this great event! The 2014 Uptown Art Fair is celebrating its 50th annual fair with an exciting lineup of nationally recognized artists, special performances, youth artists, a culinary arts competition and much more. Minnesota’s No. 1 art fair, attended by more than 375,000 people each year, will take place August 2-4 at the intersection of Hennepin Avenue South and West Lake Street in Uptown, Minneapolis.
Address of 51th Annual Uptown Art Fair festival
Hennepin Avenue South and West Lake Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55408
LOCATION: Lake Street and Hennepin Avenue and “The Mall” in Southwest Minneapolis.
* Professional works of art ranging from limited editions to one-of-a-kind treasures in each of 12 media including sculpture, painting, ceramics, jewelry, mixed media, and more. Over 340 talented fine artists from around the world!
* Tomorrow’s Stars youth art fair in Calhoun Square- the future of the Uptown Art Fair
* Festival food and ice-cold beverages from over 20 vendors
* Non-stop entertainment- ranging from reggae to magic- on the performance stage located in the Old Chicago parking lot
* Wine for tasting and purchase in the newly expanded outdoor wine garden located at Old Chicago
* Interactive art activities at the Family Imagination Station
* A Culinary Arts Competition pairing up local chefs and artists to compete while creating dazzling art
ACHIEVEMENTS: The Uptown Art Fair is the winner of nearly 100 International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA) Pinnacle Awards. The Pinnacles recognize the highest quality in promotional programs and materials produced by IFEA’s more than 3,000 member festivals and events around the world. They are the most prestigious awards in the special events industry. Art Fair Sourcebook listed the 2007 Uptown Art Fair as 8th in the nation. The Harris Guide ranked it the #1 Art Fair in Minnesota.
51th Annual Uptown Art Fair Dates
The 51th Annual Uptown Art Fair festival is a 3 day celebration with events starting on August 1-3, 2014
Top 8 reasons to go to the 50th Annual Uptown Art Fair festivities
- Top Art Fair in Minnesota
50th Annual Uptown Art Fair celebration Genre
Top 5 words associated with the fest
There are no openings for vendors.